Bluetooth Services lost on .323 ?

Hello,

Just updated to .323 from Full .230

Before the update, I could connect my Jabra headset, and through the media player, listen to music by selecting "Jabra X10" in the player menu.

I also noticed that the Services list for my Jabra was full.

After the update, I tried to connect my headset (no problems there) and listen to music. But i couldnt find the option in the menu to send it to my x10.

So I looked at the services list, and it only had 2. Headset and Handsfree

I then clicked on "refresh services" and then even those disappeared. However the headset still appears to work. I can use voice dial and make calls.

Any ideas on how I can add these services back to my headset? This is what I've tried thus far:

Deleted Jabra profile -> battery pull -> add it again.

Replace the .323 bluetooth .cod with the old .230 cod (no change)

Delete the profile -> deactive all available services under options -> battery pull-> reactive all available services -> add jabra again.

None of this has worked

Help? I really liked the option of using the headset to listen to music.

Thanks

Corey

Update:

I uninstalled .323 with a full phone wipe. Re-installed .230 Full

Although the services list of my jabra only has the two entires.. The media player option is back

I think I'm going to stick with .230 for now. Maybe Ill try moving a few of the .323 features over, like the new voice dial and see how it goes.

Corey