Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 32

  1. #1
    ShimmyShine's Avatar
    ShimmyShine is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow ShimmyShine On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gowen, Michigan
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    242

    Service Book problems?

    I recently updated to the 5.0.0.323 and I have lost all service book features everywhere. I logged into the AT&T website and the service books have disappeared from there, I logged into my email on my phone and the service books are gone from there also.

    Does anyone here have any clue? I would ask at crackberry but the response's there can take forever if it's something that doesn't benefit them :P

    Thanks,

    Shimmy!



  2. #2
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Did you do a back up before you upgraded? If so you can restore your service books from your backup.

  3. #3
    ShimmyShine's Avatar
    ShimmyShine is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow ShimmyShine On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gowen, Michigan
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    242
    Yes, I did do a backup. But the reason I realized that all of these are gone is because I changed up my emails. So now that I need to re-send the emails to my phone it's gone :P

    Shimmy



  4. #4
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmyShine View Post
    Yes, I did do a backup. But the reason I realized that all of these are gone is because I changed up my emails. So now that I need to re-send the emails to my phone it's gone :P

    Shimmy
    I would restore my service books from the back up, then go to email setup and try and resend from there. You can also go to the blackberry/att site and setup an account there. Set up your emails and send the service books directly to your phone.

    Here is the link to the AT&T BlackBerry Site https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

  5. #5
    ShimmyShine's Avatar
    ShimmyShine is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow ShimmyShine On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gowen, Michigan
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    242
    I had tried that also. I am on AT&T using my Storm so I have to also do the over-right of the AT&T service books (part of us AT&T users upgrading OS's :\). I had a accoutn at that website, logged in and it's not there either.. I am completely out of ideas..

    Shimmy



  6. #6
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmyShine View Post
    I had tried that also. I am on AT&T using my Storm so I have to also do the over-right of the AT&T service books (part of us AT&T users upgrading OS's :\). I had a accoutn at that website, logged in and it's not there either.. I am completely out of ideas..

    Shimmy
    Did you try and re setup your email accounts? Then on the right side of the page click help and it will take you to the service book page.

  7. #7
    ShimmyShine's Avatar
    ShimmyShine is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow ShimmyShine On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gowen, Michigan
    PIN
    Just ask!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    242
    Okay, I did that, fixed my problem for the email! Now I have another question, I have BB BIS account (Obviously if I have the email for it). But, when I go to my networks, then status, it says "Blackberry Internet Service Connection: not connected". I'm on EDGE and I did notice my internet is pretty slow, is that normal for it to say not connected?

    Thanks,

    Shimmy

  8. #8
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmyShine View Post
    Okay, I did that, fixed my problem for the email! Now I have another question, I have BB BIS account (Obviously if I have the email for it). But, when I go to my networks, then status, it says "Blackberry Internet Service Connection: not connected". I'm on EDGE and I did notice my internet is pretty slow, is that normal for it to say not connected?

    Thanks,

    Shimmy
    The connections should say mobile network. Did you go into Options/Advanced Options/TCP/IP and set your APN to wap.voicestream.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •