Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS

Am I the First to Downgrade back to .238

Okay I loved many features of .323 but as a theme developer I just can t take the landscape view any longer. So back I go. is there any on else downgrading back to .238?

And as a person who can't sit still with my OS impluses running wild, I'm back on .323
    Last edited by P3Designs; 10-23-2009 at 03:23 PM.

PIN
    30FE6F25
    Device
    Having some thoughts.....there are a few things that i already miss from .230/.238H. Might sleep on it and play with the OS some more to see if it grows on me or not.

PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    hopefully one of the Hybrid GODS will take these files combined with others that fix the landscaping problem and create one helluva hybrid

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Okay I loved many features of .323 but as a theme developer I just can t take the landscape view any longer. So back I go. is there any on else downgrading back to .238?
    You know there is a temporary fix for the white bars in between reboots. You go to app screen>bb button>options>layout to 3 rows>save>back in and change to 2 rows>save.

This will fix the white bars until you reboot again. Hope this helps.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    While I have liked many of the features revealed in each new 5.0 leak, they also come with a significant number of bugs. I've tried them all but really rely on having a stable and as "bugless" device as possible. So I typically revert to BBCM's hybrid V. 8.5. Hopefully, a new hybrid is in the works as it appears 5.0 is getting closer and closer...and then the app developers can update. Should be one heck of a device when that happens!
    Last edited by toytooii; 10-21-2009 at 05:36 PM.

Device
    Storm 9530
    what landscape problem are you referring to, is it only with a theme? i did a wipe and no shrink just install and i have not had one issue with .323 no reboots no more messages opening in the middle of the screen and no more white bottom half of screen when i open bbm or sms's. i can also text my friend who for some reason was un-textable on .238. it had to do with his number cause i could change one digit at the end and i could txt him but his actual number wouldnt work. when id compose a msg to him i had to hit ok three or four times and it would add him that many times as a recipient.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.0.0.167 w/ OOAK Hybrid
    i dont see what issues you guys are all having....this OS works nearly flawless! I have not had any white bar issues or anything of that nature.

PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    That didnt work for me but my hd style theme works great..Amma hold down this OS for a couple days and maybe then go back to Full .230! .238 gave my baby bad battery life. Thanks for the suggestion though...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast