Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

PIN
    3052FF50
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    The only real issue ive had is I keep getting duplicate text messages. I recieved one text eight times intermittently over several hours

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Its not just that.. there are still issues with it not saving core settings... apn.. my SS wont save my log in after I log out every time I have to re type usernames.
    Log out, or close the app? That sounds to me like a SS problem Try UT its better anyways!

Device
    storm
    OS
    hybrid v.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I do understand your frustration and as a theme maker, this sort of glitch would hurt my business, but the larger question is. Does this OS work out of the box. The answer is yes and very well. RIM does not promise that themes will be compatible with their OS only the stock theme needs to be compatible with this OS. We are not entitled to anything else, if this were an Official Release from RIM then you would here more grumbling but that is the reason for the disclaimer *Install at your own risk.

I guess a parallel would be if you bought a new car and put in a new stereo that you bought off the street. If the new stereo did not work correctly would you be angry at the car manufacturer?
    very well said p3, i agree with that. give a inch then we all want a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by basilb View Post
    I installed this 323 leak and had several problems one problem was the display in landscape, so I searched around for a hybrid and I found one that included about 100 files from 323, installs over 230 and has a little of 238, 287 and I think 296 and it is working really smooth. You have to search around for it.

:hail:

Seriously? Do you have a link by chance?

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I know, but I restart so much it's a pain. Plus I really like the new look of the default theme in 5.0.
    Really? I haven't restarted since install (not even the 3 bp to set the os straight) and I've never seen the loading icon at all. I'm currently at 8mb and my phone is just as fast as ever. That with the SMS fix I have not found a single issue wrong with my phone. It makes me almost reconsider getting the Storm 2 when it comes out...

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by gspot View Post
    The only real issue ive had is I keep getting duplicate text messages. I recieved one text eight times intermittently over several hours
    This can be from their carrier's service in their area or your service. I haven't received any messages multiple times and i send/receive hundreds a day. Sometimes if you have low service or the person you are texting does, it will send multiple times.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    OOAK's .425 Hybrid
    an easier fix for the theme bug, is to click on theme defaults...it opens another window, just check the box that says layout, leave the rest unchecked, then save out.....just 1 less step then changing, saving, then changing again :-P

PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I know, but I restart so much it's a pain. Plus I really like the new look of the default theme in 5.0.
    Really? I haven't restarted since install (not even the 3 bp to set the os straight) and I've never seen the loading icon at all. I'm currently at 8mb and my phone is just as fast as ever. That with the SMS fix I have not found a single issue wrong with my phone. It makes me almost reconsider getting the Storm 2 when it comes out...
    I don't restart because of memory. I am always doing stuff on my phone. Playing around with apps and deleting them. I don't worry about memory. Especially with the 5.0 builds.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast