Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 75

  1. #9
    toytooii is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .419/.692 Hybrid by Lyricidal (Shrunk)
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by je2345 View Post
    i dont see what issues you guys are all having....this OS works nearly flawless! I have not had any white bar issues or anything of that nature.
    The white side bars only happen in landscape and with certain themes...no issue when using the stock theme.
    Overall, it's a really nice OS but there are certain apps that aren't compatible with any of the 5.0 operating systems, like the latest google maps update, meterberry(reset function not operable) and others that have been reported. So, for those who do not use these paticular apps/themes, this leak has some very nice improvements.



  2. #10
    SVT Cobra's Avatar
    SVT Cobra is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow SVT Cobra On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    Posts
    19
    I have my 8gig memory card back again!
    BB Browser STILL sucks.

    I'm staying the course for now.

  3. #11
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    I wish you well, but I went back to my favorite OS for now. When a hybid is released that makes .323 livable i'm coming back.



  4. #12
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I wish you well, but I went back to my favorite OS for now. When a hybid is released that makes .323 livable i'm coming back.
    P3, do you have a 9530? Because I don't believe .238 leaked for it...only .230...unless you are using one of the beautiful hybrids with those files.

  5. #13
    P3Designs's Avatar
    P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    5.0.0.238
    Posts
    753
    Olta you are correct, I am running a hybrid. Smooches,



  6. #14
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Olta you are correct, I am running a hybrid. Smooches,
    I know each storm reacts different to every OS...and I believe that with .323 that is a bug, and may be that is another reason why vzw is gonna get a new build to test tomorrow. Use the one that works best for you. Hopefully something even better leaks down the road

  7. #15
    sezaro21's Avatar
    sezaro21 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Posts
    209
    I am so sick of almost everybody saying how great an OS is when it leaks. People make them sound so great and then later discover how buggy it is. Patches made this OS sound like it was a gift from god. I don't think this OS is all that great. As a matter of fact I don't think this OS is much different then .23 except for a few corrections. I'll take a BBC hybrid over a staight OS anyday. Sorry to sound so negative but I'm just fustrated that RIM can't produce one OS that has no glitches. I'm willing to bet that the official OS that get released is still gonna have some bugs in it.

  8. #16
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I am so sick of almost everybody saying how great an OS is when it leaks. People make them sound so great and then later discover how buggy it is. Patches made this OS sound like it was a gift from god. I don't think this OS is all that great. As a matter of fact I don't think this OS is much different then .23 except for a few corrections. I'll take a BBC hybrid over a staight OS anyday. Sorry to sound so negative but I'm just fustrated that RIM can't produce one OS that has no glitches. I'm willing to bet that the official OS that get released is still gonna have some bugs in it.
    I completely agree with you and it can be frustrating...as it feels sometimes that bugs grow on you. At the same time, I do believe storm has made significant progress since launch...remember .65? I think we just have become tired of RIM's falldowns and pretty expect bugs now in any OS...and in my opinion that is not a good quality indicator. I do hope they get it right. .323 adds more speed and smoothness, and it is great progress but just not there yet...so now I feel RIM should focus strictly on bug fixes, and not features.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •