help please

Thread: help please

ashleighm23 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    storm
    OS

help please

i just downloaded .109 off of crackberry and it seems my phone is always freezing up on me and i cant send a whole picture.im thinking bout downgrading back to .75 but i dont want to because i like some of these benifits when i can use my phone.im sorry im new to blackberry so can some one please help me

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Hey ashleigh welcome to the forum

.109 is actually one of the most stable leaks that has been released to us. Have you done a battery pull yet? That is when you take off the battery cover, remove the battery for about 30 seconds to a minute then putting the battery back on. This will give your system a fresh restart as you would say. It will also allow your memory to start at a higher amount.

As far as your MMS's not sending correctly, are you getting the grey box?

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    I agree, with upgrading to 109...I'll be off and on all day, and back on tonite if you need help.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

zmika is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Bold 9700

Blackberry Storm 9500

Hey guys could anyone help me i upgraded my storm to 109 it is amazing, but im facing a small problem which is my application memory is low so the device is slow, i deleted some SMS and log it went a bit up but not enough, how can i increase it more?

Thank you.

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by zmika View Post
    Hey guys could anyone help me i upgraded my storm to 109 it is amazing, but im facing a small problem which is my application memory is low so the device is slow, i deleted some SMS and log it went a bit up but not enough, how can i increase it more?

Thank you.
    Try doing a battery pull, this will refresh your device..