Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    3055810f
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7 113

can't find reset feature

I can't seem to find the command to reset on quicklaunch how do I access this feature? could someone give me a walk through I would appreciate it greatly Thanks I never even knew quicklaunch could do a reset or at I didn't pay attention to this fact until now, the 5.0 update 4 tomorrow has me saying "uh ow" so please help i you can thanks again

PIN
    head
    Device
    vzw 9530
    OS
    5.0.323 rocking fast !!
    i have the old quickpull free and it works fine even resets device.
    What I did was options/applications/edit default permissions set all to allow.
    did a battery pull and next time i tried it worked fine just remember when you get to the reboot now screen click reboot now, the reboot later button will hang the phone.

PIN
    3055810f
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7 113

10-4

thats a copy on the way to sort it with quickpull, thanks Truckincowboy, but about the quicklaunch reset how doI locate it I mean which screen is it found on need a directional walkthrough!! thanks.

PIN
    3055810f
    Device
    storm
    OS
    4.7 113

causey

Hey causey you're the oly one online at the moment could you give me any info you might have on" quicklaunch" I think I'm sorted out on quickpull, but quicklaunch is my problem How to find the reset feature on it Thanks

Device
    Verizon 9530 (S
    OS
    5.0.0.484 (Platform
    To add the "Reset Device" in QuickLaunch... click whatever button you use to open QuickLaunch. Then press the blackberry button. Click the "Add Items". Click thde "Application" button. In the "Choose Application:" field, press the button on the right-hand side of the screen and scroll down to "Reset Device". Press the blackberry button. Press "Save". Press the blackberry button. Press "Close".

Now go and open up QuickLaunch, and you should now see "Reset Device" in your list.

Regards,
    Statustray

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123