Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    26BA6112
    Device
    9800 Torch White
    OS
    Hmmm...i've upgraded the OS and removed the SIM since then, yeah it connects everytime i try, tough i haven't tried yet but i'm almost sure that for the next 5 hours after putting the SIM back it will do so, and after that i need a battery pull! [But still hope this won't happen ]
    I know that the reason is i don't have any specific data plans, but why it connects at first and then stops? i have some ideas but i'm not sure about any of 'em...

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy6395 View Post
    Hmmm...i've upgraded the OS and removed the SIM since then, yeah it connects everytime i try, tough i haven't tried yet but i'm almost sure that for the next 5 hours after putting the SIM back it will do so, and after that i need a battery pull! [But still hope this won't happen ]
    I know that the reason is i don't have any specific data plans, but why it connects at first and then stops? i have some ideas but i'm not sure about any of 'em...
    What do you think it is?

PIN
    26BA6112
    Device
    9800 Torch White
    OS
    First of all maybe it's a bug that when you don't have any specific data plan, you can't use any regular data plans...for the first hours after restarting the device, it tries to find the defined BES/BIS server and I can use regular GPRS, but after that since I don't have any specific ones, it can't connect anymore...something like that :-D

PIN
    26BA6112
    Device
    9800 Torch White
    OS
    Today, i was listening TuneIn with WiFi and it was a leisuring "after-pull" time when the phone lost the radio signal and after that, guess what!? I couldn't use neither WiFi nor GPRS...

Device
    OS
    Carrier
    Du
    Today, i was listening TuneIn with WiFi and it was a leisuring "after-pull" time when the phone lost the radio signal and after that, guess what!? I couldn't use neither WiFi nor GPRS...
    I still have that problem, but I get my edge
    Try resetting the connections (ie turning them all off, then turning them back on)

So upgrading didn't solve the problem?

PIN
    26BA6112
    Device
    9800 Torch White
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by sabisgeek View Post
    I still have that problem, but I get my edge
    Try resetting the connections (ie turning them all off, then turning them back on)

So upgrading didn't solve the problem?
    I've tried that so many times but it seems like a lock which only battery pull can unlock!
    And upgrade couldn't solve that too, maybe in this new 6.0.0.600 they've fixed that but I haven't installed it yet

Device
    OS
    Carrier
    Du
    I've tried that so many times but it seems like a lock which only battery pull can unlock!
    And upgrade couldn't solve that too, maybe in this new 6.0.0.600 they've fixed that but I haven't installed it yet
    I haven't got the time to upgrade either

Anyone got any ideas?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345