why do the games suck for storm?

Thread: why do the games suck for storm?

Soulsharter is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

why do the games suck for storm?

i have an ipod touch , and the apps and games are amazing on it , i downloaded some stuff form my storm and they are like gamboy color games . just terrible , whats up with that?

cj100570 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cj100570 On Twitter
    PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsharter View Post
    i have an ipod touch , and the apps and games are amazing on it , i downloaded some stuff form my storm and they are like gamboy color games . just terrible , whats up with that?
    I guess one could also ask why the iPod Touch touch sucks as a productivity tool. It's all in what a device was designed for. A BlackBerry is primarily an email machine with other abilities tossed in for good measure. I'm sure that the market for Blackberry games will mature but at the moment the focus of most developers is making "productivity apps their 1st priority. I'm sure most BlackBerry owners didn't buy their BlackBerry to play games and don't particularly see the lack of games as an issue.
    Last edited by cj100570; 10-17-2009 at 11:20 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Semper Paratus"

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    im 23 im in colledge and i like games lol and i am blackberry fan since i was 18 and able to get my own phone plan. im just sayin blackberry came out with a storm and an app world so they need to allow games to be a big part in their income

cj100570 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cj100570 On Twitter
    PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsharter View Post
    im 23 im in colledge and i like games lol and i am blackberry fan since i was 18 and able to get my own phone plan. im just sayin blackberry came out with a storm and an app world so they need to allow games to be a big part in their income
    I agree that games would be nice but RIM doesn't see that as their primary audience. BlackBerries are generally aimed at the business user. RIM only recently, and reluctantly, started acknowledging that they needed to add better multimedia features. Hopefully in the near future we'll see more built in support for games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Semper Paratus"

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    RiM is for buisness yea but, The Storm is a whole different ball game!! i wanna pwn all aspects of iphone users