Looking for opinions on storm armbands..
My MP3 player stopped working while at the gym..Looking for opinions on storm armbands..
I don't honestly know anything about such products, but this guy over on Amazon said the one i'm linking to worked perfectly with his Tour. And since the dimensions are similar.........
Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for iPhone and More (Fits iPhone 3G, 3GS, 1G & 2G; Blackberry Bold, Curve, Storm & Tour; Nokia N97; Palm Pre and many more): Electronics
I have used the one i got with my motorola s9 stereo bt headset. it has worked well.
I looked on Verizon's site and I don't see an armband with the s9 :no:.
Originally Posted by FuzzieBalzonya
I believe it's something that you would just have to do fit testing on at places that sell them. I don't remember seeing a storm specific one.
Originally Posted by rufunky
when I got my S9 the armband was in the packaging.. it is made by motorola..
Originally Posted by rufunky
bodyglove also makes a neoprene armband that works well with the storm ..
here is the info on the S9, the last bullett states the armband is infact included... hope this helps..
The new MOTOROKR S9 builds on the success of the original MOTOROKR S9 with surround sound and other enhanced features.
- Improved Sound Quality – high−definition audio, powerful surround sound and enhanced bass deliver a rich audio experience
- Enhanced Listening Experience – noise isolating ear buds in various sizes provide a perfect fit and allow you to enjoy your music despite crowd noise
- Ultra−lightweight, discreet style – stability and comfort make it perfect for your active lifestyle
- Convenient Call Features – built−in microphone allows you to take hands−free calls from most Stereo Bluetooth®−enabled phones
- Simple Controls – answer calls, change tracks and control volume with the touch of a button
- Universal Compatibility – works with most Stereo Bluetooth−enabled phones and music devices that support Bluetooth hands−free, advanced audio distribution and audio video remote control profiles
- Armband Included – designed to fit comfortably around your arm while holding your mobile phone for quick and easy use
What olta said. It all depends on the size of your arms, you would need to try them out in the shop. Make sure you use the full range of your elbow joint as an extended arm can be a substantially smaller measurement than one that isn't.
(especially if you are doing weights where the arms are being used)
I am an ex-international bodybuilder so one minute it would be super tight and the other 'swinging around' all over the place! So completely impractical for me!
I use a bum-bag (or fanny-pack as the Americans call them!) - If I am on a treadmill or bike etc. I just pop my Storm in the cup holder! Most machines have one.
Last edited by RobinM; 10-15-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Tags for this Thread