Thread: opera mini

horseshoe is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times

opera mini

Hello,

Sorry, but researching this cannot find directions. How would I import my Storm bookmarks into Opera mini?
    Or can one?

medic0906 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    311FA49B
    Device
    storm 2 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.428 hybrid (428/442/451)
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by horseshoe View Post
    Hello,

Sorry, but researching this cannot find directions. How would I import my Storm bookmarks into Opera mini?
    Or can one?
    As far as i know you cant. But i would suggest to sign up for opera mini account to save your book marks. esp if you mess around with your os a lot. If ya do it once then it backs all your book marks up and if you ever have to DL opera mini again just sign in and waaa laaah.

GL

Apps: eGPS, Quick Pull Pro, Pageonce, Poynt, BBM.57, Ubertwitter, Quick Launch, addonis, Bing, Opera Mini, Score Mobile, Scanner Radio, SmartSig, Mobile Launcher, BerryJoose, You tube, alert, Viigo, BB App World

"Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast"

horseshoe is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by medic0906 View Post
    As far as i know you cant. But i would suggest to sign up for opera mini account to save your book marks. esp if you mess around with your os a lot. If ya do it once then it backs all your book marks up and if you ever have to DL opera mini again just sign in and waaa laaah.

GL
    Hello medic,
    Thanks for the reply. You line up with the other research, that the opera mini 5.0 beta does not offer bookmark migration yet. So, I tried 4.2 which does offer it. Was able to transfer. Now am working on deleting the body of sites I don't want that appear on the main page: it looks like this: Bookmarks title and then a body of nine choices starting with Feeds, then History body after those. Still trying to figure how to delete those nine unwanted sites.