Device
    OS
    Carrier
    Vodafone
    Liked
    24 times

Unable to get 1X on different NW post BIS

Hi
    My Verizon 9530 is flashed to BBcrackman 8.5. OS is 4.7.0.151 (186). Vendor xml file was deleted.
    I got BIS active on my Storm (Verizon) 9530 from my Telco-CDMA (Not Verizon). In NAM programming screen & also using QPST, I am having MP userid as my DN@telco.com
    However Telco NOC is seeing the MPid as DN@vzn3g.com. I remove battery, switched NW on/Off but still the NOC is seeing vzn3g.com. In QPST, I am not seeing this in any of the tabs under UM, AM etc.
    I am also getting 1x & not 1X. Also IP is 0.0.0.0
    Can u pl guide as to how to resolve this? Telco NOC is not able to understand why it is so.
    Thanks
    :aargh4:

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Liked
    7 times
    Well Clive you have stumped me hopefully one of our staff or members will be along, and be able to help you out with this issue.

cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by clive View Post
    Hi
    My Verizon 9530 is flashed to BBcrackman 8.5. OS is 4.7.0.151 (186). Vendor xml file was deleted.
    I got BIS active on my Storm (Verizon) 9530 from my Telco-CDMA (Not Verizon). In NAM programming screen & also using QPST, I am having MP userid as my DN@telco.com
    However Telco NOC is seeing the MPid as DN@vzn3g.com. I remove battery, switched NW on/Off but still the NOC is seeing vzn3g.com. In QPST, I am not seeing this in any of the tabs under UM, AM etc.
    I am also getting 1x & not 1X. Also IP is 0.0.0.0
    Can u pl guide as to how to resolve this? Telco NOC is not able to understand why it is so.
    Thanks
    :aargh4:
    You are going to need to go up a few levels in the support tier. Telco will have to flash that device to see their prl's to start with, untill thats done it will remain a VZ device, QPST will not be able to change the Qualcomm prl selection, the Telco NOC will never recognize the device.