Musti009 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm 9500
    OS
    Official .122
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Password Protection

Hey guys, just wondering is there a way to password protect the email application on my storm? I hate it when people go through my email. I don't wanna use the normal security handset lock thing that's really annoying.

Also just wondering, the unlimited data I get from RIM, is it just free in Australia or around the world too? Like does it have anything to do with my carrier Vodafone?

Posted via storm, please excuse any spelling or other annoying errors. Thanks.
    Last edited by Musti009; 04-07-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Old username Musti09.

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    189 times
    i think the only password protection is for the whole handset
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

cruznthru is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Musti009 View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering is there a way to password protect the email application on my storm? I hate it when people go through my email. I don't wanna use the normal security handset lock thing that's really annoying.

Also just wondering, the unlimited data I get from RIM, is it just free in Australia or around the world too? Like does it have anything to do with my carrier Vodafone?

There are third party apps like BlackPangolin that you can pswd protect you email with. Stormcloud may do the same thing .I have no personal experience with either. You'll need to check with Vodafone to be sure on your data, but I belive that is unlimited reguardless of where your at.

Musti009 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm 9500
    OS
    Official .122
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks guys. I will test those apps now, will report back! Thanks for quick replies
    Old username Musti09.

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Musti009 View Post

Click the Home button on the navbar and go to our store, what youre looking for is there.