Slacker on ATT Storm 9530 Problems HELP

Thread: Slacker on ATT Storm 9530 Problems HELP

cooperonelv is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Curve 8310, Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times

Slacker on ATT Storm 9530 Problems HELP

I istalled Slacker radion on my Storm 9530 on Att. I have BB V 4.7.0.148 on Plat 4.0.0.181 and it seem to work fine no edge EDGE problems, except when i try to run slacker, it goes into the Slacker start up screen and just sits there forever? I niticed that after I get tired of waiting for Slacker to load and close the aplication the home screen goes into edge and then back to EDGE when the app is closed. what can I do? Has anyone had succes with slacker on a storm on Att?

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cooperonelv View Post
    I istalled Slacker radion on my Storm 9530 on Att. I have BB V 4.7.0.148 on Plat 4.0.0.181 and it seem to work fine no edge EDGE problems, except when i try to run slacker, it goes into the Slacker start up screen and just sits there forever? I niticed that after I get tired of waiting for Slacker to load and close the aplication the home screen goes into edge and then back to EDGE when the app is closed. what can I do? Has anyone had succes with slacker on a storm on Att?
    try going options>advanced options>applications>highlight slacker>bbkey>edit permissions>set all to allow

cooperonelv is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Curve 8310, Storm 9530
    Liked
    0 times
    I have already done that. plus I have also tried doin a reboot removed battery for two minutes. I have also tried uninstalling and removing all Slacker files from memory card and then reistalling with no succes.

sunkast Guest
    Uninstall, reboot, reinstall.