THIS!!!
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    OS BBC Hybrid v10! Tmobile
    Liked
    0 times

No Call out and No Receiving Calls on 238 mod

So I installed OS 230 and did a swap on the JAVA folder from 238 because i remember seeing that it runs better. I just found that I can not call out or receive calls but i can get voicemails. I just can not retreive them to listen. Says something on the screen saying no circuit available. Odd. I am on Tmobile and checked of Tmobile is down but they are not and my wife has a Storm on Tmobile with BBC V7 no problems. Any Tmobile users on Storm experiencing this? I have not tried calling on straight 230, so i will give that a try and see if it is the 238 swap that caused it. I will report back tonight.

PBJ | PBJ Gear | M1926 Tech News Blog
    Storming on Tmobile - 9530

Cal-El is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by edemunsta View Post
    So I installed OS 230 and did a swap on the JAVA folder from 238 because i remember seeing that it runs better. I just found that I can not call out or receive calls but i can get voicemails. I just can not retreive them to listen. Says something on the screen saying no circuit available. Odd. I am on Tmobile and checked of Tmobile is down but they are not and my wife has a Storm on Tmobile with BBC V7 no problems. Any Tmobile users on Storm experiencing this? I have not tried calling on straight 230, so i will give that a try and see if it is the 238 swap that caused it. I will report back tonight.
    This is a known issue for GSM users on .230 and .238, for some reason the radio files (SFI) do not like to work with the tmobile GSM network, you will find that you can make and receive calls in some areas but not in others, I belive this is because of the way the radio file translates the signal from the tower! Some people do not have this issue, but they have to deal with a missed call bug where they have to pull the battery to get the phone to call out after missing or rejecting a call! No fix has been found for this issue, but you are not alone!

quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Liked
    0 times
    I swear there was a post about this, but I can't seem to find it. I was trying to see if anyone found a solution to it, but like I said, i'm unable to find it at the moment. Sorry.
    A hybrid junkie...due to the one and only... crackman!!