Device
    Storm 9530, Droid
    OS
    sounds good. get it sounds

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    I use the motorola S9-HD and they are great. I tried my wife's Bose ear buds and the storm doesn't have alot of volume with them, now on her Ipod the bose are really loud. The motorola must have a built in amplifier of some sort since there are times (and I can't believe I'm saying this) that I turn them down a little.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    OS 5.0.xxx
    skull candy has been really good for me.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 (.132 radio) w BBCM 7.2
    Ok, I ended up going w. Etymotic ER6i's and a Shure MPA-3C adapter. The sound quality on the ER6i's is unreal...just tested them vs the stock iPod earphones and a pair of Sony noise reducing earbuds and they're in another league. And as for the Shure, it's got dual-mic's in and I was told by a friend I talked to on my Storm that I sound clearer to him when I'm using the Shure than when I'm using the Storm without a mic input. The total setup was about $120 (found a good deal on the ER6i's)...slightly more than a higher-end bluetooth. Not as sleek as the bluetooth but I don't like looking like a borg anyway.:bigeyes:

Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    Carrier
    Etisalat

Heaophones and amp

Quote Originally Posted by snmemx View Post
    After reading the thread about the best case for the Storm (and ordering an Innocase II), I decided to move to the next accessory I need to upgrade for my Storm, namely headphones.

I don't use a bluetooth device because I want to be able to carry one accessory w. me that will work on both my Storm and my iPod, so I'm left w. the headphone option. I've been using the stock headphones that come w. the Storm but was looking for a pair that provide the same functionality but have noise cancellation and fit better/audio quality.

Does anyone have any experience w. alternate headphones that they'd be willing to share?

Thanks!
    I bought the Sony Studio Sound in ear headphones at Best Buy ( $40 approx.) an the FiiO E5 Headphone Portable Amplifier ($20) at eBay). I listen to Slacker and Pandora, the sound is absolutely amazing. The amp. is well worth getting, it's the size of a matchbox.

PIN
    Just Ask!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Whatever is NEW
    I work out at the gym and wanted a headset that would play music well but could also work as a phone headset. I tried the BB premium headset and wasn't impressed.

I bought these on a whim thinking I would return them if they sucked... they are awesome!

https://shop.v-moda.com/p-46-vibe-ii-w-mic.aspx

They are pricey, but they appear to have a great return policy so buy them on a credit card and if they aren't all you desire, return them.

Just my two-cents. :biggthumpup:

PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    I just bought some $10 Sony headphones and they're good enough for me. I use them all day at work and don't have any complaints.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123