werid icon came up today
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: werid icon came up today

  1. #1
    newberry's Avatar
    newberry is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    greater seattle area
    PIN
    just ask
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    135
    Liked
    0 times

    werid icon came up today

    since i dont know how to do SS from my berry (i know it must be very easy but never needed to learn)

    today when i wake up i got this icon

    its a circle with a arrow point south east, and appworld had a red star but cant find anything in it, is it a app update to one of mine?




  2. #2
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by newberry View Post
    since i dont know how to do SS from my berry (i know it must be very easy but never needed to learn)

    today when i wake up i got this icon

    its a circle with a arrow point south east, and appworld had a red star but cant find anything in it, is it a app update to one of mine?
    yes it is probably appworld update from the other day.. open appworld and go under my world

  3. #3
    newberry's Avatar
    newberry is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    greater seattle area
    PIN
    just ask
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    135
    Liked
    0 times
    i have the 19 appworld thou so just look for the app that was updated that i use?

  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by newberry View Post
    i have the 19 appworld thou so just look for the app that was updated that i use?
    yea I would go into my world and see if one of them is marked

  5. #5
    newberry's Avatar
    newberry is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    greater seattle area
    PIN
    just ask
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    135
    Liked
    0 times
    yea it was, i feel like such a noob lol

  6. #6
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by newberry View Post
    yea it was, i feel like such a noob lol
    well newb is in ur username newberry and dont worry happens to everyone!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •