30de7e50
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    too many lol-->.230 & 328
    Liked
    0 times

9530 on .230 will not charge

hey guys ive been noticing in the past few days that my storm running on .230 is having issues charging...:aargh4:ive never had a problem until now..ive tried my wall charger, usb and car charger and still the same issue. my guess is that its the charging port for the simple fact that if i move the cord a certain way itll charge but only for a short amount of time so i kind of ruled it out as being an os issue.

Another question i have is that if i take my storm into a vzw store with the .230 loaded will it void my warranty? My battery only has about 10 percent charge left in it and i have no other bb battery to test to see if its the actual battery or the port. Im afraid that if i try and downgrade to 148 ill have an issue due to lack of charging/connectivity to pc ill brick my phone...

any help, comments would be appreciated...

:duh:

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by femBBuser View Post
    hey guys ive been noticing in the past few days that my storm running on .230 is having issues charging...:aargh4:ive never had a problem until now..ive tried my wall charger, usb and car charger and still the same issue. my guess is that its the charging port for the simple fact that if i move the cord a certain way itll charge but only for a short amount of time so i kind of ruled it out as being an os issue.

Another question i have is that if i take my storm into a vzw store with the .230 loaded will it void my warranty? My battery only has about 10 percent charge left in it and i have no other bb battery to test to see if its the actual battery or the port. Im afraid that if i try and downgrade to 148 ill have an issue due to lack of charging/connectivity to pc ill brick my phone...

any help, comments would be appreciated...
    ... Technically it wont void your warranty but you should take it in with .148 to avoid any problems

femBBuser is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    30de7e50
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    too many lol-->.230 & 328
    Liked
    0 times
    thanks, my phone is now dead and not charging..so ill definitely be going to verizon asap..i was able to get to downgrade to .148 b4 it died though...thats the least of my worries...i need my berry :aargh4: lol

thanks again
    :duh: