Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 15 of 15

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    do you have vista and DM 5.0?
    Yes 32bit but it has worked with 5.0 everyday get that annoying little popup box and i k now it worked with 191 just did the .238 still not working. You have a suggestion



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Yes 32bit but it has worked with 5.0 everyday get that annoying little popup box and i k now it worked with 191 just did the .238 still not working. You have a suggestion
    yea seems like something with .230 makes vista hate DM 5.0 try downgrading to 4.7DM

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    yea seems like something with .230 makes vista hate DM 5.0 try downgrading to 4.7DM
    Thanks i was going to uninstall and reinstall 5.0 but i think i may try 4.7 great idea. :hail::hail::hail:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Thanks i was going to uninstall and reinstall 5.0 but i think i may try 4.7 great idea. :hail::hail::hail:
    Not idea... personal experience

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Front Royal VA
    PIN
    Does anyone actually post this?
    Device
    storm2
    OS
    Always changing.....
    Posts
    60
    I am using vista 32bit and DM 4.7........ I think I'm going to try and reinstall DM



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Front Royal VA
    PIN
    Does anyone actually post this?
    Device
    storm2
    OS
    Always changing.....
    Posts
    60
    Problem solved!!!!! Had to turn on auto mass storage mode when connected and that did it. Thanks to all

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5.0.0.975
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by gufemur View Post
    ever since I installed the 230 hybrid, I can't get my storm to connect to my PC. It starts to connect sometimes, but then says insufficient charging from USB. I can't even get it to connect long enough to wipe it and reinstall. Any ideas?
    I noticed the same thing, but the odd thing for me was even though it would not charge, it was still connected to the PC and I could transfer files, and those types of functions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •