name/number on call screen show up in a super small font. Why?

Thread: name/number on call screen show up in a super small font. Why?

PatrickJ23 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    Cushion
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114 V3 Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times

name/number on call screen show up in a super small font. Why?

Is there a "Thank you" thread? I have no idea what I'm doing so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You folks do great work and I really appreciate being able to enjoy the results. It was tough on me when people were envious of my sleek new blackberry while at the same time I was envious of their at-least-its-fast-and-i-dont-want-to-smash-it old non-blackberry. The Storm is my first BB and it was a crushing letdown when I picked it up in December. You guys have made it infinitely more bearable. My hat's off to you.

That being said, I do have one question: The name/number on my call screen for incoming/outgoing calls show up in a super small (4pt maybe) font. The rest is the same as it always was. Anyone know what's up with that?

Thanks again.

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJ23 View Post
    Is there a "Thank you" thread? I have no idea what I'm doing so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You folks do great work and I really appreciate being able to enjoy the results. It was tough on me when people were envious of my sleek new blackberry while at the same time I was envious of their at-least-its-fast-and-i-dont-want-to-smash-it old non-blackberry. The Storm is my first BB and it was a crushing letdown when I picked it up in December. You guys have made it infinitely more bearable. My hat's off to you.

That being said, I do have one question: The name/number on my call screen for incoming/outgoing calls show up in a super small (4pt maybe) font. The rest is the same as it always was. Anyone know what's up with that?

Thanks again.
    no thread for thankyous, just click the at the top right of the persons post. Then you can agree or disagree and leave comments too.
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

bmerdinian is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    STORM 9530
    OS
    .186 TELUS Official
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJ23 View Post

Thanks again.
    Name number are small bec of your theme... Change it you will see a different font
    Last edited by bmerdinian; 04-05-2009 at 01:51 PM.

PatrickJ23 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    Cushion
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .114 V3 Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Indeed! Thanks!

bbprintz215 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow bbprintz215 On Twitter
    PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    the size and font of the name and number on the call screen are determined by the theme