dslmel is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    OS 5.0.0.230
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

Unlocked storm.. I did the full bbsak wipe and loaded 5.0 .231 and I loaded the books and whenever I pull batt for themes the books go away so I have to reload everytime. Other than that everything is working fine. Any ideas to make them stick.. Never had this issue until now

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dslmel View Post
    Wirelessly posted

Unlocked storm.. I did the full bbsak wipe and loaded 5.0 .231 and I loaded the books and whenever I pull batt for themes the books go away so I have to reload everytime. Other than that everything is working fine. Any ideas to make them stick.. Never had this issue until now
    Welcome to

Who is your service provider?

dslmel is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9530
    OS
    OS 5.0.0.230
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the welcome. Always reading on here and working out my problems myself, and now this one just stumps me.

Using it with Cricket.

Storm is flashed and been working fine no problems with battery pulls or nothing. updated the OS 5.0.190, then ran a UPDATE for .230

Did not not try using .190 before I popped in the SB's in .230 so - RIGHT NOW, going to try to find the full 230 install and install it that way and see, or just re-apply .190 and try it out.

Damn thing is werking nicely in every aspect. I have a TMO data only plan that I use to get out from under crickets wap crap.

Just figured (or hoped) someone may had this issue in any OS and just has a overall solution. Doesn't seem to be a OS 5 only issue, but then again, it may be, just seems like a policy issue or security or something.

Funny thing is, Before, I only got 1Xev...Now, depending on the area, I will get 1Xev, 1XEV, and for the most part it sits on 3G, and this is without the global setting and 1XEV selected. ???

Anyhow, if any ideas, let me know, but trying the above now.