Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    the tail on the donkey... :-)
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Boring ol' .714 - at this point just waiting for OS 6
    I ordered my new LCD from Fonlogix.com. I had to take the phone apart to see what version my screen is, there is 014 and 214. Mine happened to be 014 -- I ordered it over the phone and this screen came with the metal backing. The only difference between the original screen and new one is that the part of the metal backing that actually pushes the button down for clicks was a little smaller. I havent had any problems. I have also learned that screen click is affected by ALL the screws in the phone. If your clicking sux then pry off the plastic piece over your camera and loosen the 2 screws under there and also the 2 screws by the battery---just play around with it until you like your click. If your screen barely clicks its probably because the screws are just too tight.

Level of difficulty out of 10 was prolly around a 6 or 7, or for an intermidete blackberry lover.

PIN
    GUIN
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by tank244 View Post
    I ordered my new LCD from Fonlogix.com. I had to take the phone apart to see what version my screen is, there is 014 and 214. Mine happened to be 014 -- I ordered it over the phone and this screen came with the metal backing. The only difference between the original screen and new one is that the part of the metal backing that actually pushes the button down for clicks was a little smaller. I havent had any problems. I have also learned that screen click is affected by ALL the screws in the phone. If your clicking sux then pry off the plastic piece over your camera and loosen the 2 screws under there and also the 2 screws by the battery---just play around with it until you like your click. If your screen barely clicks its probably because the screws are just too tight.

Level of difficulty out of 10 was prolly around a 6 or 7, or for an intermidete blackberry lover.

Good Job! Told you that it looks harder/scarier to do than what it actually is. Lucky that ur screen came with the metal plate. Mine didnt for a moment i thought id screw up my storm and lost it all. Again good job! Enjoy ur device!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123