PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

iSkin for a Storm

Has anybody tried the iSkin for a Storm? It looks pretty nice but I was wondering if it is as good as it looks. Also, do you think it would fit a Storm 2? Just curious about that in case I choose to get a 9550, I could still use this if I have it.

jb20 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm using it. I like it a lot . I was using the Seido Innocase 2 prior to the I skin. it really wraps around the phone not making it bulky. Very sleek. Highly recommend it if you dont mind spending $29. It also fits nicely into the seido charger as well if you cut off the piece that is covering the usb/charging slot on the storm. Not sure if it will fit the Storm but again I highly recommend it!

Jusmore is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow Jusmore On Twitter
    PIN
    3089533C
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyricidal's 6v7
    Liked
    0 times
    I like it a lot, too, and thanks for the tip on the charger. I already cut that flap off anyway so I'll have to look into it.

I like the iSkin a lot, actually, but I bought mine on eBay. I think it was $20, and that included shipping.

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    i hate to go the other way but i do not like it. for one i didn't like the little usb cover flap. didn't go the route of trimming it off. second thing was it felt flimsy around the sides. the sides would bulge out. the third thing i didn't like about it was it is a smudge magnet. you know how your screen smudges? with the iskin the whole thing smudges like your screen. as far as fitting the storm2...i would say probably not.
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

rel2k is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow rel2k On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 1
    Liked
    1 times
    Have you checked out uniqueskins.com. You can make you own skins. They have premade ones also