Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by cruznthru View Post
    Would deleting his account, and then set it back up again. Likewise, delete the service books off his BB Options, Advanced, Service Books, choose the ones with the @ email address, ..could that help
    yes, but since we have had issues with the 114.exe file, I want to make sure we are clean before moving forward with that.

Then again that may be the lesser of two evils. Its your call nolensc
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 04-04-2009 at 12:08 AM.

PIN
    Device
    OS
    SUCCESS!!!!! Here's what I did. Logged into the BES through remote desktop, connected BB to DM thru the USB cable and everything worked out from there. Apparently the software had some additional installs to do and could only do it thru the USB conncetion with DM.

Whew!!! Don't know what exactly happened but I appreciate everyone's input and help with this! Now I can finally go to bed. G'nite all!

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by nolensc View Post
    SUCCESS!!!!! Here's what I did. Logged into the BES through remote desktop, connected BB to DM thru the USB cable and everything worked out from there. Apparently the software had some additional installs to do and could only do it thru the USB conncetion with DM.

Whew!!! Don't know what exactly happened but I appreciate everyone's input and help with this! Now I can finally go to bed. G'nite all!
    Glad its up and running...have a goodnight

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345