PIN
    30E4AA17
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Cool 3rd party apps on storm??

Hellowwww!!
    well guys Im new to the BB world, and just wondering if I can install 3rd party apps on a BB 9530, I used to have the iphone and I was inlove with cydia, a friend of mine told me that it was possible to install apps to 9530 also but Im not sure about that, I'm just intersted in themes, games, book readers, gps maps, and sum cool thing to do with touch screen phones ((like I told ya, i had the iphone)) I was trying to install some jad files but it always gave me the download failed error, and i'm gettin mad at it, please could you guys tell what cool thing I might do with my storm??

BB Storm 9530
    V4.7.0.148
    30E4AA17

Thnx!!

sunkast Guest
    Welcome to ! There should be no reason why you can't install apps on your phone. You have a data plan correct? Have you tried a battery pull?

Jbermudez is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Ask It
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230 by BBCrackman
    Liked
    0 times
    I can add, you can search a million of apps on Smartphone Software and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store. If you have a data plan you can install them.

I have a friend who have on his Storm 68 apps running. I just have 12 more o less, or you can try installing App World (An app where you can see other million apps, just like a store)

Apps:
    SmartAlerts, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, MeterBerry, QuickLaunch, BBFileScout, XContact, GoogleSync, IM+, S4A, CopyAll, Forward with Edit, Wallpaper Shuffle, ScoreMobile, Sensobi

bbprintz215 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow bbprintz215 On Twitter
    PIN
    32653d3c
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wampy01 View Post
    Hellowwww!!
    well guys Im new to the BB world, and just wondering if I can install 3rd party apps on a BB 9530, I used to have the iphone and I was inlove with cydia, a friend of mine told me that it was possible to install apps to 9530 also but Im not sure about that, I'm just intersted in themes, games, book readers, gps maps, and sum cool thing to do with touch screen phones ((like I told ya, i had the iphone)) I was trying to install some jad files but it always gave me the download failed error, and i'm gettin mad at it, please could you guys tell what cool thing I might do with my storm??

BB Storm 9530
    V4.7.0.148
    30E4AA17

Thnx!!
    Welcome to !!! Yes you can install 3rd party apps for the Storm and just about any other BB there is. While there may not be as many apps for Blackberrys as there are for the iPhone, the quality of the apps for Blackberrys is very high and there are new apps coming out everyday it seems like. Check out the Online Stores tab at the top of the site. As for themes there are a ton of great themes out there, many of which are free. I am sure you will quickly adjust to using your Storm and realize that it is not nearly as bad a device as the bashers like to say it is. Feel free to ask any questions or seek help from all of us about anything you may need.