Thread: bluetooth stereo issue on 5.0.0.230

Darkblue31 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    the tail on DONkey
    Device
    Stormy days
    OS

bluetooth stereo issue on 5.0.0.230

Hey hopefully someone can help me, I have a pioneer unit in my car and it only pairs on the storm with headset profile and then the control profile but stays on x for stereo, and then it wont work to stream music, i tried downgrading back, it works on 4.7.0.xxx, i tried reloading, i tried wiping, i tried re-pairing and no luck any tips?

basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblue31 View Post
    Hey hopefully someone can help me, I have a pioneer unit in my car and it only pairs on the storm with headset profile and then the control profile but stays on x for stereo, and then it wont work to stream music, i tried downgrading back, it works on 4.7.0.xxx, i tried reloading, i tried wiping, i tried re-pairing and no luck any tips?
    Hello, are you reloading the bluetooth from your backup or is this a clean install with no bluetooth device showing up in the bluetooth Paired Device list? I found for my bluetooth, that I could not restore the paired device from my 4.7.xx backup I needed to create it new in the 5.0.0.230 version. Once I did that it works like a charm. Hope this helps.