PIN
    the tail on DONkey
    Device
    Stormy days
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

bluetooth stereo issue on 5.0.0.230

Hey hopefully someone can help me, I have a pioneer unit in my car and it only pairs on the storm with headset profile and then the control profile but stays on x for stereo, and then it wont work to stream music, i tried downgrading back, it works on 4.7.0.xxx, i tried reloading, i tried wiping, i tried re-pairing and no luck any tips?

basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblue31 View Post
    Hey hopefully someone can help me, I have a pioneer unit in my car and it only pairs on the storm with headset profile and then the control profile but stays on x for stereo, and then it wont work to stream music, i tried downgrading back, it works on 4.7.0.xxx, i tried reloading, i tried wiping, i tried re-pairing and no luck any tips?
    Hello, are you reloading the bluetooth from your backup or is this a clean install with no bluetooth device showing up in the bluetooth Paired Device list? I found for my bluetooth, that I could not restore the paired device from my 4.7.xx backup I needed to create it new in the 5.0.0.230 version. Once I did that it works like a charm. Hope this helps.