PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS

Question about ringer

Ok on .75 you could press any button and silence any ringer or ringtone. now on .113 and .114 v3 i can silence my phone but not sms/mms...is there A) a program to allow that to work or B) a cod file or some fix for that

Edit: if anyone has even programs that they know work like vib ring that would be great... i dont want to set all my ringers to silent or vibrate just want to be able to silence it on a per need basis
    Last edited by jnepsa; 04-03-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Ok on .75 you could press any button and silence any ringer or ringtone. now on .113 and .114 v3 i can silence my phone but not sms/mms...is there A) a program to allow that to work or B) a cod file or some fix for that

Edit: if anyone has even programs that they know work like vib ring that would be great... i dont want to set all my ringers to silent or vibrate just want to be able to silence it on a per need basis
    BuzzMe is a good application that allows the phone to ring and vibrate. Good if you have it your pocket at a noisy location.

From your home screen, top left side there is an icon that kind of looks like a horn. Press that and you can select a sounds profile like vibrate only, silent, etc. This will automatically change the setting for all notifications.