Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Hey bro, I just discovered that I am not able to use my BT w/music. I cannot even delete one of my headsests. Am actually getting irritated with the white screen issue. I wanted your opinion w the infamous v8.5 w/.151 OS. It worked flawlessly w/my storm and "ALL" my apps worked and NO white screen issue. Can you refresh my memory w/the obvious features of that OS again..Like flick scroll, thread sms..etc..I may be going back to that

PIN
    dammoni-uhhhhm
    Device
    Verizon 9530/Droid
    OS
    Lyricidal .238/296 Hybrid/android 2.0
    Berry weather works great and if you have a bit a patience eventually it does update itself on the home screen. You can also go to your app screen>options>switch to 3 rows save . Then go back to 2 rows. And it will be there until you reset.

Device
    Storm 9530
    I just downloaded the NWSclient from renderfast. I keep getting an error message: Error getting current conditions: com.renderfast.nwsclient.ParseError: No icon_url_base node in XML

I'm getting the forecast, but not the current conditions.

-rob

Quote Originally Posted by jdmoore81 View Post
    my wifes simple weather has been updating in the home screen if they could get weatherbug elite to work i would be happy
    My weatherbug elite works fine and upates the icon. I am on 5.0.0.230 on a Sprint Tour. I miss BerryWeather but had such bad experiences with it when I was back on the stock 4.7.0.40 OS that I have not taken the plunge to reload it. I would get the infamour 552 reload software every time.

I think I will wait till they come out with the 5.x specific fix and grab it then. I loved their radar.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    I still support simple weather as a great application with the 5.0 OS. The front screen always uploads and the accuracy of the weather seems to legit.

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Why would you want to go through all that trouble (options, 3 rows, save, options.....) just to have the icon update once? It only updates that one time... how about just turn the phone sideways or open the app??

I've used WB Elite and BW on .230 and its the same for both of them. This is an OS issue.

WB= info is better organized and displayed. BW= Better looking radar, pretty UI. But as BB owners, when have we ever been worried about the looks :lmao: its all about functionality so WBE wins

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678