Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Yea just inStalled renderfast, seem like it goes by the airport that's around the zipcode the user inputs. But it seems to display the temp on the home screen, so i'm fine with it. lol
    Last edited by quiet1; 10-06-2009 at 08:45 AM.

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Wirelessly posted

If you touch the icon it channges and show a pic of the conditions.

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Quote Originally Posted by blachance75 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

If you touch the icon it channges and show a pic of the conditions.

Yea i realized that, at first i was like "wat is that" then i realized it lol

***Add on**

So here's something else I realized with renderfast. I installed it today morning, when i had my previous post, and till this time the temperature that was displayed on the icon didn't change, but when i touch/highlight the app icon it shows the temperature has gone up. I currently have it displayed in my main screen (the screen that is first displayed when the phone turns on, the one that has 2rows of icons *mine is set to 1row*) and on the main screen the temperature stays the same, but if i turn the phone to landscape or if i click the bb button (to take me to the app screen) it'll show the correct temperature. So wat i did was move it from the main screen to the row underneath and it updated the temperature, and when i put it back on the main screen it showed the correct temperature...anyone else having this problem?
    Last edited by quiet1; 10-06-2009 at 01:06 PM.

PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    I noticed the same thing. I also noticed that it absolutely killed my battery life, I had to charge halfway through the day and I never had to do that before. After I noticed this I deleted it and it took 6 battery pulls for it to actually be removed from my phone.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    I am thinking that it may be the way OS is written for touch screen and that in fact affects the weather apps???

Quote Originally Posted by guanuck View Post
    I have heard that some ppl are having issues with BerryWeather on OS 5.0 I have a Tour and im running 5.0.0.230 BerryWeather works GREAT! on my storm no issues what so ever
    Posted via BlackBerry device

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    That's odd cause I haven't had any battery issue. I have weatherbug and renderfast still installed. Yea don't ask y i have both, i just want as much weather info as possible i guess hahahaha

PIN
    *ask*
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    I was previously using weatherbug and i liked it just fine....but when i updated to .230 it didnt work as good. i'm using berryweather now thanks to my bf and its great!!

Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    does anyone know if BBWeather is or will be updated? i really like that program, and it has sunrise/sunset info as well.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast