PIN
    The Tail on the Donkey!
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Flick Scrolling issues in calendar

Good morning to all - Just joined, but have to admit admit I've been lurking for a while. Creepy, huh? That's what you get for keeping the shades open...

Thanks to the feedback from ALOT of members here, I made the recent plunge to .230 and more importantly I have started playing with BBSAK. My Storm is running the best it ever has - as I am sure most of you will agree.

I love the Flick Scrolling introduced in the 5.0's and I don't want to complain, but I have an issue with flick scrolling in the calendar ONLY. When I open it, the first couple of scrolls jump all over as far as dates in the agenda view. After about the third or fourth, it settles down and behaves.

Does anyone else have the same issue, and more to the point - does anyone have any suggestions as to a possible fix maybe using an old file from another leak using BBSAK? I am looking to play around with this, but was wondering if anyone already has.

Thanks for the time.

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iStorm116 View Post
    Good morning to all - Just joined, but have to admit admit I've been lurking for a while. Creepy, huh? That's what you get for keeping the shades open...

Thanks to the feedback from ALOT of members here, I made the recent plunge to .230 and more importantly I have started playing with BBSAK. My Storm is running the best it ever has - as I am sure most of you will agree.

I love the Flick Scrolling introduced in the 5.0's and I don't want to complain, but I have an issue with flick scrolling in the calendar ONLY. When I open it, the first couple of scrolls jump all over as far as dates in the agenda view. After about the third or fourth, it settles down and behaves.

Does anyone else have the same issue, and more to the point - does anyone have any suggestions as to a possible fix maybe using an old file from another leak using BBSAK? I am looking to play around with this, but was wondering if anyone already has.

Thanks for the time.
    First off Welcome to BlackberryOS!! I am glad you have found yourself a home.

To your question stated above: I (fortunately) personally have not had any issues with my calender, so I can not answer your question.

Thank you for posting and you will probably get some more feedback into your situation.
    Last edited by Seanren78; 09-23-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner