Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

nolimitzr1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Tour

Solved: .230 mms help plz

I reinstalled .230 on my storm properly as bt audio control was botched I guess. all is well except I notice I cant retrieve MMS and I do not se bb attachment service in app loader am I missing a fix? I am using bbc revised with 29 .191 files Thanks for the help in advnce

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    That is weird, cause I swear I saw it in the box...Let me check and I'll get back to ya

Device
    Tour
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    That is weird, cause I swear I saw it in the box...Let me check and I'll get back to ya
    i just rechecked not there on mine? but isnt this just for email? or does it control mms as well?

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by nolimitzr1 View Post
    i just rechecked not there on mine? but isnt this just for email? or does it control mms as well?
    Your right, it is not there. and i'm not sure.

I will report this to our help team and they will get back to you here if they have an answer.

Device
    Tour
    is mms supposed to work in this build i researched on google and attach servie appears to not be needed in the os now but my mms with fresh set of sent service books unable to retrieve error

smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Yes your correct in the fact that the attachment service is built into this os now. I'm not sure how to fix your mms bug as my carrier has locked us out of mms.

I might suggest a handheld wipe and try it without any 3rd party applications loaded. make sure you do a backup first

5.0 is not playing nicely with some of the applications

I hope that helps but I'm sure one of our other team members might have some more suggestions for you if that dosen't work.

Device
    Tour

If your MMS is not working as was mine

This confirmed to work on verizon on 5.0.0.230 after a wipe and no apps MMS did not work sending MMS fails and retrival fails. I was tinkering around a bit and by deleting 3 or 4 MMS related service books. they all contained MMS in the title I found that my MMS option menu before deletion I could not select automatic retrieval as I deleted the service books I got more menu options such as confirm send delivery etc as soon as I had these active options working my phone went awal and started downloading. I resent the service books and no go deleted again resent again and Im working!

Thanks to all who helped before :hail:
    Last edited by nolimitzr1; 09-23-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Device
    Tour
    FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deleted all 3 or maybe 4 service books related to MMS resent them....NO go.....deleted and started looking around MMS under options I got more options to select than I had before. (before I could see 4 selections and could not choose auto, manual retrieval) deleted all mms books again and Im sending and recieving like a champ. Wonder if some internal incorporation is involved like the attach. service........Thanks fellas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast