Should I replace my Storm with issue now or wait?
I've had my storm for 4 months now and have it set up perfectly screen wise and I'm running 4.7.151 and pretty happy (dying to try new 5.0 hybrid, but also used to everything working well on .151). Lately, my call button hasn't been responding well and sometimes take two or even three pushes to start a call or bring up the call screen. Sometimes it works with no problem on the first push. Here's my question, should I return my storm and have it replaced now, or deal with the extra push here and there until the S2 comes out and try to see if there might be a way to upgrade (I know that's doubtful). Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I would not be so quick to think that you are experiencing hardware issues.
I know 188.8.131.52 for the 9530 was leaked some time ago however I can recall having that on my device and experiencing that very same issue.
One way I know you could verify this is to downgrade back to 184.108.40.206 or go ahead a take the leap and try one of the newer 5.0.OS's
That issue very well may be software related.
Just my opinion. :fing02:
I have to agree with MePascal as I had the same trouble on that build. was one of the reasons I couldnt stand .151
isnt there a 220.127.116.11 for the storm also ?
Sorry...If there is, It has not been leaked to my knowledge.
Originally Posted by JustinD
Thanks for the quick responses. I would have never thought it was the OS!!. I guess it gives me no choice but to try the latest 5 build.
i had the #'s backward.....its 167 not 176
Originally Posted by MePascal
9530 18.104.22.168 leak - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
i must be brain dead today, I meant I have .167 on my Storm, not .151. Sorry everyone!!!!
Tags for this Thread