Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Blackberryos.com

Daso is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Thank you Blackberryos.com

Having been a loyal Crackberry.c-m reader, I have to say that Blackberryos looks like it will be my new bookmark in that spot. This site is Great. Thank you all. They don't give you guys enough props for being right on top of all the OS's before most others. Thanks!!!!!!

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    very kind...welcome to
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Thanks for the warm hello and welcome to , best place to be!!! look forward to seeing you in the forums.

riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    Having been a loyal Crackberry.c-m reader, I have to say that Blackberryos looks like it will be my new bookmark in that spot. This site is Great. Thank you all. They don't give you guys enough props for being right on top of all the OS's before most others. Thanks!!!!!!
    +1

Too much trash talk over there, for me! I do check other sites
    occasionally, but is my home! There's no place like home....there's no place like......!!!
    Storm 9550 - 5.0.0.320

Thanks !

urbanfreak is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Nope
    Device
    Moto Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by riahon View Post
    +1

Too much trash talk over there, for me! I do check other sites
    occasionally, but is my home! There's no place like home....there's no place like......!!!
    +2

BTW, riahon, if my analogy about the Vikings was right with them being .230 our beloved Ravens are screwed in Week 6 because .230 rules the OS kingdom for the Storm right now.
    I don't know what happened, I must have missed a decimal point or something. I was never good at Math.

gatewayad is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow gatewayad On Twitter
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Liked
    0 times
    I agree 100% I've been a loyal supporter since March and have nothing but praise for all that run, monitor and help on this site. When i first joined I was promised and questions asked over and over would be answered politely there would be no bashing or rude "do a search or you're a moron" comments that the comments would be removed and parties responsible would be reprimanded or banned if abusive, for the last 5 months that promise has been kept.
    And also i would like to say i have never on any other forum met a nicer (as a whole community of members) group of people. Kudos to everyone here.... it's my blackberry home.
    And an extra great big thank you to those that make and test all the hybrids before they release them to us. That has to be alot of work and time spent without alot of thanks :hail::hail::hail:
    Now I can do my little happy to have .230 dance :1244::1244::1244::1244:

Sorry I almost forgot: Welcome Daso you will like it here
    Last edited by gatewayad; 09-18-2009 at 11:06 AM.

diverbelow is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I would also like to thank for all the new items they bring to the Blackberry experience! This is the first place I look for blackberry news and visit more often.

I would also like to thank BBCRACKMAN as the new .230 is running great and all the other hybrids I installed from you.

riahon is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    307DFF4B
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanfreak View Post
    +2

BTW, riahon, if my analogy about the Vikings was right with them being .230 our beloved Ravens are screwed in Week 6 because .230 rules the OS kingdom for the Storm right now.
    LOL! I hope your analogy is wrong, but from what I've experienced, so far, today.......5.0.0.230 does rule!!

Thanks again, BBOS!!!
    Storm 9550 - 5.0.0.320

Thanks !

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Liked
    7 times
    Thanks guys for the kind words. Ya. We do have the best team. I have to admit that And you guys are loving the BBOS 'smiliey' icon to much

Bookers is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Bookers On Twitter
    PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Thanks guys for the kind words. Ya. We do have the best team. I have to admit that And you guys are loving the BBOS 'smiliey' icon to much
    no doubt! :-)
    Last edited by Bookers; 09-18-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: forgot my smiley!

Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Liked
    0 times
    Even though BBOS and Sunkast have branded me the BlackBerry Whore (see title by avatar) I must admit BBOS, other than my own site, is one of the main places I turn tricks LOL.

Off Topic: Yes BBOS, the smiley is wearing out it's welcome :aargh4:

BiGTo0T is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow BiGTo0T On Twitter
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I have also found myself checking this site over the other as it seems thanks :hail:

Quote Originally Posted by urbanfreak View Post
    +2

I sure am hoping that your wrong that week..

JerseyNick1 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up Another Thanks For 5.0.0.230

I just wanted to thank you all for the great upgrade walk through for the 230 OS...outstanding work and made it very easy. I used my device all day today with no problems what so ever...faster in ever respect... and haven't had an issue with any apps to this point. There was a question on another thread about BBM...it is included and works just fine. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

zingo is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    You guys give "Some love for the Storm users. OS 5.0.0.230 "hybrid" yesterday. It's only befitting that you get some love back by the way of THANK YOU!

Dave12308 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Liked
    0 times
    I probably speak for most if not all of the Team when I say it does my heart good to see how many folks appreciate the BBOS site. Thank You all for helping make BBOS a truly awesome place to be a part of.

BRKDR08 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    ASK ME!
    Device
    9530/9550
    OS
    5.0.0.328/5.0.0.428
    Liked
    0 times
    i always owned or built my own phone hack sites ( to get info first) but since joining bbos ive never seen the quickness of realeses that they have for us no need to build my own just pay for here its like owning the fastest leak ever thanks bbos

quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    :hail:

I too came from CB and one thing you'll realize with BBOS (i'll restrain myself form using the smiley again lol) is in time this site will make u wanna help others. It's just creeps up on you and next thing u know, your in the forms giving advice, taking advice. CB is a good site, but in time peoples attitude changed. If BBOS was a person, i would imagine it to b someone w/ a smile on their face 24/7 looking to help the next person in line lol.

Ooo and a warning...with Lyricidal and BBcrackman on the site ur gonna b a hybrid junkie real soon. U try it once just to see wat it's about and next thing u know, u got the twitch, the itch, the sweating while waiting for the next hybrid.

lol much respect to BBCrackman and Lyricidal :hail::hail::beerchug:
    Last edited by quiet1; 09-18-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Fletchdude is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Fletchdude On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

WELCOME TO !! I have been loyal to this site since I got my blackberry. I even have couple guys at work who wonder how I know so much about it. I just pull up and day look around. Love you guys!!
    If you don't have a Blackberry than your Last!!!

Trankins24 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Trankins24 On Twitter
    PIN
    2158AF1B
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    I have to agree. I am a member on that site as well as BBF and I go through post after post and 80% of it is negative (which I hate). I have been coming to this for the past month and just decided to register today... I know, I know but hey, better late than never.

To all the mods and admins please keep up the good work, it didn't take much but you made me a fan and now a member.

Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Trankins24 View Post
    I have to agree. I am a member on that site as well as BBF and I go through post after post and 80% of it is negative (which I hate). I have been coming to this for the past month and just decided to register today... I know, I know but hey, better late than never.

To all the mods and admins please keep up the good work, it didn't take much but you made me a fan and now a member.
    Glad you like it here, and thanks for the kind words to see ya round!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast