Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Thanks guys for the kind words. Ya. We do have the best team. I have to admit that And you guys are loving the BBOS 'smiliey' icon to much
    :hail:

I too came from CB and one thing you'll realize with BBOS (i'll restrain myself form using the smiley again lol) is in time this site will make u wanna help others. It's just creeps up on you and next thing u know, your in the forms giving advice, taking advice. CB is a good site, but in time peoples attitude changed. If BBOS was a person, i would imagine it to b someone w/ a smile on their face 24/7 looking to help the next person in line lol.

Ooo and a warning...with Lyricidal and BBcrackman on the site ur gonna b a hybrid junkie real soon. U try it once just to see wat it's about and next thing u know, u got the twitch, the itch, the sweating while waiting for the next hybrid.

lol much respect to BBCrackman and Lyricidal :hail::hail::beerchug:
    Last edited by quiet1; 09-18-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

WELCOME TO !! I have been loyal to this site since I got my blackberry. I even have couple guys at work who wonder how I know so much about it. I just pull up and day look around. Love you guys!!

PIN
    2158AF1B
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    Having been a loyal Crackberry.c-m reader, I have to say that Blackberryos looks like it will be my new bookmark in that spot. This site is Great. Thank you all. They don't give you guys enough props for being right on top of all the OS's before most others. Thanks!!!!!!
    I have to agree. I am a member on that site as well as BBF and I go through post after post and 80% of it is negative (which I hate). I have been coming to this for the past month and just decided to register today... I know, I know but hey, better late than never.

To all the mods and admins please keep up the good work, it didn't take much but you made me a fan and now a member.

Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Trankins24 View Post
    I have to agree. I am a member on that site as well as BBF and I go through post after post and 80% of it is negative (which I hate). I have been coming to this for the past month and just decided to register today... I know, I know but hey, better late than never.

To all the mods and admins please keep up the good work, it didn't take much but you made me a fan and now a member.
    Glad you like it here, and thanks for the kind words to see ya round!

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Yeah! Let's hear it for civilized dialog on the internet! Who would have ever thought it possible? Welcome Daso and thanks to all the mods and admins who make me actually feel comfortable asking all my dumb questions!

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    I just finished reading all the thank you's from everyone. We appreciate all the support you bring to . I have to say thank you to all of you for being great members and supporters, without you we would not be the site we are.

BBCrackman

sunkast Guest
    I agree with the rest of the staff. It is great to see how much everyone likes the site.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323!

Thumbs up

Just adding my 2 cents worth to also say Thank You very much to everyone involved in making such a pleasure to visit. That goes for all the helpful hybridizers (lyric, bbc, ooakdpc to name a few) and leakers (you know who you are) and most of all to the community at large for keepin' it real and making it a friendly and "flame-proof" place to visit! Thanks for all the help and support and helping me get the best out of my first Blackberry (Storm, 230, Oh yeah!) :hail:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast