bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    I will be working on this tonight. Question: is the 114 exe different from the Hybrid v3? It sounds like it is. Where do I load each file in my pc? Is it location specific? Thanks for all the help!
    Yes and no, the 114.exe is an executable file. The hybrid is not an executable and requires a cut and paste method over the executable once it is installed

Once you install the .114exe to your pc. you will extract the files from the Hybrid zip.
    Once extracted you will see two files. One is the 4.7.0.114 hybrid the other is a readme file with instructions. Once you get here just post and one of the team or myself will help if you have any questions regarding the install
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 04-02-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Okay!!! Followed all your steps and it reloaded flawlessly!!!!! I am going to activate it and see how it reacts!!! One thing I noticed is that ESN Dec and Hex numbers are different, can you shed any light on this? They are pESN numbers now. BLACKBERRYOS ROCKS!!!! I will definitely become a VIP member!!!!!

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Okay!!! Followed all your steps and it reloaded flawlessly!!!!! I am going to activate it and see how it reacts!!! One thing I noticed is that ESN Dec and Hex numbers are different, can you shed any light on this? They are pESN numbers now. BLACKBERRYOS ROCKS!!!! I will definitely become a VIP member!!!!!
    They should be MEID #'s, check by going to Options/status

PIN
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    Yes, they are. When I looked at them earlier, I went int nam programming. Remember I am using this on Alltel, and I don't tell them which BB I am using. I have a killer plan from Cellone 4 years ago and even adding the BB plan, it still can't be touched by anyone. $50.00 for 2 phone w/10,000 mins per month.

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Yes, they are. When I looked at them earlier, I went int nam programming. Remember I am using this on Alltel, and I don't tell them which BB I am using. I have a killer plan from Cellone 4 years ago and even adding the BB plan, it still can't be touched by anyone. $50.00 for 2 phone w/10,000 mins per month.
    I want on your plan....

I pay a little over triple that and dont get near the minutes....

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    yeah, that's crazy!! 10,000 minutes...wow

PIN
    Device
    OS
    Let me check!
    WHOA! This Hybrid v3 version gave me access to Verizon's VZ navigator. Last week when I activated this on Alltel for the first time on OS .75 it would block it. But with the new OS it is working!!! I had heard rumors that Verizon take over had started, but this confirms it! This new OS is SWEEEEET!!!! MANY THANKS BB!!!!!

PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    WHOA! This Hybrid v3 version gave me access to Verizon's VZ navigator. Last week when I activated this on Alltel for the first time on OS .75 it would block it. But with the new OS it is working!!! I had heard rumors that Verizon take over had started, but this confirms it! This new OS is SWEEEEET!!!! MANY THANKS BB!!!!!
    Glad you like Crickee!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast