Anyone know about why I can't get 1XEV on my Storm? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know about why I can't get 1XEV on my Storm?

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

Anymanusa, from what you are saying, it does sound more like an issue on vzw end (ie the setting, etc). Another suggestion I have is you might want to try either 5.0.0.140 or 5.0.0.191 OS for the storm. I have had the best luck and reception with 5.0 radios. 5.0.0.140 has a random reboot issue, although I think it's more 3rd party app related...and 5.0.0.191 has a non working camera. If you are willing to sacrifice camera, you gain nice new features like threaded sms, flick scrolling and great performance. I have ran both of those and .140 performed well for me. .191 is the best because of features, although camera is a downer. I really hope this helps as I know how frustrating an improperly working phone can be.

trunk is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    3059a863
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    Some hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

My suggestion is to do a full wipe and install a brand new os. 5.0.0.191 is great if you can sacrifice your cameras. Also it shows as 3g instead so give it a try.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    I have to restate this.. this is more than likely not a software issue or anything to do with os... The OP said he got his phone replaced... 95% of the time this is due to not having the pin number on the BIS account changed.. I am not yelling or anything like that, just before we have this user redo his entire phone I think it could be fixed with a simple phone call to have that pin number updated

anymanusa is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    :banana::banana:BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!:banana::banana:

I had to spend another 30 minutes on the phone with a tech after I got a text from verizon saying the issue had been resolved, but basically the problem was registration confusion at Blackberry itself... too many phone switches in a short amount of time and they couldn't keep everything straight!

:hail::hail::hail::hail:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12