BerryScroll v1.1 Public Beta
Just got word that our friends at bellshare are starting a public beta for all current BerryScroll users.
The update to 1.1 has some nice features.
- Complete rewrite of BerryScroll core: No more manual enabling of BerryScroll on every app launch
- The 'Enable/Disable BerryScroll' menu item now globally turns BerryScroll on/off
- Added click through support in lists while in scroll mode (no more double clicking necessary)
- Added setting to turn of scroll indicator
- Changes in default settings (i.e. scroll indicator off by default)
Current BerryScroll Owners can download it from the forum below
Very nice upgrade.
The scrolling seems to be smoother and it is very nice to be able to enable it once and have all apps be enabled.
Thanks for the heads up. Trying it out now & like where this app is going.
I would say that it isn't as nice as the iphone flick scroll but it is getting there. The more I use it the more I like it. It does seem a little harder to get it to activate than before, but when it does activate it runs a lot better.
do we still have to hit the red button to keep it enabled? or is it on or off regardless of which button you use to exit ?
Once you enable it you can close apps and when you re open them it is still enabled. It will stay enabled until you disable it.
Last edited by blachance75; 09-15-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Reason: wrong info previously given, corrected.
Tags for this Thread