Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    306796D0
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Do you remember when Storm 1 was released?
    It was November 21, 2008 - I've always played with my Blackberry's but this one takes the cake !! I'd love to have a dollar for every minute I've updated this OS - then I could afford the Storm 2 !!:aargh4:

PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    RIM doesn't "release" OSes, the carriers do.That having been said, even older devices still get updated from time to time. There WILL be a 5.0.0.x released for the Storm 1, it's just a matter of no one knowing exactly when.

And there is no way in the world that Storm 1 users should get 50% off of the Storm 2; if you hate your Storm 1 that badly, you should have gotten rid of it back when you still could. I don't know exactly what people mean when they say they were "let down" by the Storm 1, it's teething problems are common with any new device type.
    While very informative not entirely true. 1.I love my storm problems or not.
    2. all the software leaks and official leaks show the initial release wasnt ready it's all about the all might dollar. We should have a product ready to do what they said it can do. PERIOD
    3.we are here for each other stop sticking up for the MAN! A guy can wish out loud here and not get flamed

My 2 cents how ever cheap

Device
    Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookers View Post
    While very informative not entirely true. 1.I love my storm problems or not.
    2. all the software leaks and official leaks show the initial release wasnt ready it's all about the all might dollar. We should have a product ready to do what they said it can do. PERIOD
    3.we are here for each other stop sticking up for the MAN! A guy can wish out loud here and not get flamed

My 2 cents how ever cheap
    +1 to that!!

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Do you remember when Storm 1 was released?
    Yes I do!

If it was only released with a good 5.0!
    I agree!!! They would have sold 3 times as many storms and 90% less returned.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Plus nowhere near the negative press they ended up with. I still feel ashamed when I told my friend I'd got a Storm and he said, "Isn't that the really terrible one that everybody hates?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123