wolvrne1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient

Keyboard error

HELP! I have a storm with OS5.0.0.140 that I have been running for quite sometime with little to no problems .. Today started a problem I haven't seen nor can I find in any of the other threads, I keep getting the following errors when using my keyboard: 'Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_virtual_keyboard(31) is not responding process terminated'. This causes my device to freeze and I have to do a battery pull. I am not at home so I can't perform a wipe and reload, anyone have any idea on what might be going on? thanks Sean :aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvrne1 View Post
    HELP! I have a storm with OS5.0.0.140 that I have been running for quite sometime with little to no problems .. Today started a problem I haven't seen nor can I find in any of the other threads, I keep getting the following errors when using my keyboard: 'Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_virtual_keyboard(31) is not responding process terminated'. This causes my device to freeze and I have to do a battery pull. I am not at home so I can't perform a wipe and reload, anyone have any idea on what might be going on? thanks Sean :aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:
    I'm puzzled. It is odd that it suddenly your keyboard has stopped working. I wish that I could answer your question, but I would recommend doing a wipe and reload. Be patient through this difficult time and keep me posted if anything has changed.

PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I'm puzzled. It is odd that it suddenly your keyboard has stopped working. I wish that I could answer your question, but I would recommend doing a wipe and reload. Be patient through this difficult time and keep me posted if anything has changed.
    HEY Sean thanks for the quick response. Yeah I am perplexed, puzzled and basically at a loss as to why this would suddenly change. I will wipe and reload the OS when I get home. Thanks again, Sean. :crazy:

jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

When the message goes away can you type another letter and then the message pops again? The letter is typed on the screen though...

Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    I also recommend a wipe and reload, but since your out make sure all of your other apps are closed except the one your using. One might be conflicting with the keyboard functioning properly.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    HEY Sean thanks for the quick response. Yeah I am perplexed, puzzled and basically at a loss as to why this would suddenly change. I will wipe and reload the OS when I get home. Thanks again, Sean. :crazy:
    Not a problem, just wish I could be more of a help to take care of the problem at this present moment.

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    You can press and hold the off button and your phone will shut off. Turn back on your phone and continue what you are doing. Your memory is probably low so try to free up some memory. I just heard this has happened to someone before. Try it out and let me know how everything goes

PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    You can press and hold the off button and your phone will shut off. Turn back on your phone and continue what you are doing. Your memory is probably low so try to free up some memory. I just heard this has happened to someone before. Try it out and let me know how everything goes
    running a shrunk OS have 47MG of available device memory so I hope that isn't it..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast