Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Device
    Storm

Illegal New Size error for a .ppt document

I am having a problem with a .ppt document. I hit the file and it starts documents to go but then comes up with the error " Illegal newSize-1". I just started getting this error on .140 and still on .191. I tried deleting the file off the memory card and putting it back on thinking maybe it was corrupted but still no go. Anyone have a solution to this? Thanks in advance for any help!

sunkast Guest
    Hmm, can't say I've seen this error before. Have you tried a battery pull?

Device
    Storm
    I've had this error for a month or so. Someone else posted same error in finding and fixes.191 thread, But no one answered it

sunkast Guest
    You could try uninstalling D2G and reinstalling.

Device
    Storm
    Well I reinstalled it today and still the same error. I know the file is good since it worked fine before. Not sure where to go from here.

PIN
    4U2C
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS

Docs2Go

Quote Originally Posted by gkeller16 View Post
    Well I reinstalled it today and still the same error. I know the file is good since it worked fine before. Not sure where to go from here.
    I have a feeling there is a limitation wrt Docs@Go on Os 5.0.0.xxx
    In fact I`m sure as an updated version of Docs2Go came with Os 5.0.0.191 which addresses this issue.

Device
    Storm
    I updated to the newest version off their website and still have the same error. It is something just with the ppt part ,since everything else in D2G works. I tried even creating a new file and received the error right when it loads.

sunkast Guest
    Did you uninstall D2G before you updated it? If that doesn't work, could also try doing a security wipe and including third party apps. You'll have to reload your back up and apps, but it might fix the issue too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast