Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    n/a
    Device
    OS
    newest
    No, just the regular thing you get with the phone. I might try eOffice 4.6 Mobile Office is that any better?

Device
    9650 & 9530
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgreg View Post
    No, just the regular thing you get with the phone. I might try eOffice 4.6 Mobile Office is that any better?
    I haven't used eOffice nor have I read any info on the program, couldnt hurt to try though.
    I was almost certian i read that error flag while browsing through BlackBerry JDE 2 books, i belive it was an error flag for font size not file size, cant find it for the life of me.
    Let us know how eOffice works out.
    Last edited by cruznthru; 09-23-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Added font size error flag info

Device
    9650 (aka Bold)
    OS
    v5.0.0.975

Thumbs down

I have an open ticket for a week now with DataViz for this issue -- on my 9630 (aka Tour), it occurred with OS v4.7.1.53, and now still with OS v4.7.1.57! It does not matter which version of Documents To Go (i.e., v1.006 [bundled with OS] or v1.007.042 [latest download from DataViz], Standard or Premium) -- all exhibit the same issue. This occurs with creating a new document as well as opening an existing document of any size (i.e., I am dead in the water with respect to Slideshow To Go), but both Word To Go and Sheet To Go appear to be fully functional! I am not impressed with DataViz tech support so far...
    Last edited by visortgw; 10-19-2009 at 02:41 PM.

Device
    Tour

Smile Try Converting to PowerPoint 7.0 Format, pptx.

I had the same problem. I managed to open one very small file on my blackberry tour, but nothing else. I read that some of you couldn't open ANY files, no matter how small, so I doubled-checked the one that had worked. It was a .pptx file that I created today. ISo I tried converting an old, very large .ppt file to .pptx and it worked. I can read it just fine on the little black machine.

Roscoe33

D2G is necessary for your work. I have installed it before I update. And I have never met with the similar problems. Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123