Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 13 of 13

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Posts
    107
    I tried loading them through DM with .alx file and after 2 hours I unplugged it. Next time I'll try app loader. Between the app store and crackberry's list of free storm apps its not that bad putting them back on.

    Getting to the alx file isn't the problem. After I select the file and open it it stays on the searching for software page forever.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by terribL_T View Post
    I tried loading them through DM with .alx file and after 2 hours I unplugged it. Next time I'll try app loader. Between the app store and crackberry's list of free storm apps its not that bad putting them back on.

    Getting to the alx file isn't the problem. After I select the file and open it it stays on the searching for software page forever.
    Yeah please try apploader and let us know. I haven't had any issues restoring the alx from BBSAK, but I do use loader all the time.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    347
    I just upgraded my Tour to .42....

    The problem I am having is that it says that the application isn't compatible...

    a)how can I find out which application isn't compatible
    b)can .42 be that much different than .40???

    Also, some of the apps have more than one .cod file. How do I handle that?

    Is this all done with the "Install COD" feature?
    Last edited by glockguy; 09-08-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: more



  4. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by glockguy View Post
    I just upgraded my Tour to .42....

    The problem I am having is that it says that the application isn't compatible...

    a)how can I find out which application isn't compatible
    b)can .42 be that much different than .40???

    Also, some of the apps have more than one .cod file. How do I handle that?

    Is this all done with the "Install COD" feature?
    There should be a back up .alx file that you can load through your DM, so you do not have to put every .cod in seperately.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    OH
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Latest & Greatest
    Posts
    107

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yeah please try apploader and let us know. I haven't had any issues restoring the alx from BBSAK, but I do use loader all the time.
    Hopefully we'll get another leak so I can try it out



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •