Device
    Storm
    OS
    .114 Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times

Contact List

Hello

I would like to know if there is a way to change the options in the contact list. Work, Home and Mobile are the main ones but when I want to put in a Business # none of those three are the right choice.

bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 05Warrior View Post
    Hello

I would like to know if there is a way to change the options in the contact list. Work, Home and Mobile are the main ones but when I want to put in a Business # none of those three are the right choice.
    Doesnt seem like a viable option, I would just use the "Work" number as the Busniess #

05Warrior is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    304824EB
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .114 Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    I mean for places like Home Depot, Best Buy and so on... Work isn't appropriate for that type of listings. Am I being to picky? LOL
    Last edited by 05Warrior; 03-29-2009 at 01:53 PM.

statustray is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Verizon 9530 (S
    OS
    5.0.0.484 (Platform
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi there 05Warrior,

Add the business name (aka company name) on the Company line. There's no need to necessarily have a person's name. I use "Company" all the time, and it appears in the list correctly.

I have found if you put a first/last and also a company name, with that combination in your Contact list, it shows the person's name on the first line, and right beneath the person's name, in a smaller greyed out font, it show's the company name.

The company name by itself, only displays the Company name in your contact list.

And just put in the company number, address, etc on the appropriate lines, but it sounds like from your post you want at least the company name and the number.

Hope this helps,
    Statustray
    Last edited by statustray; 03-29-2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Add comments about company number...

blindman4556 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    ask
    Device
    9530/9000/8900
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by statustray View Post
    Hi there 05Warrior,

Add the business name (aka company name) on the Company line. There's no need to necessarily have a person's name. I use "Company" all the time, and it appears in the list correctly.

I have found if you put a first/last and also a company name, with that combination in your Contact list, it shows the person's name on the first line, and right beneath the person's name, in a smaller greyed out font, it show's the company name.

The company name by itself, only displays the Company name in your contact list.

And just put in the company number, address, etc on the appropriate lines, but it sounds like from your post you want at least the company name and the number.

Hope this helps,
    Statustray
    thats exactly what i was going to say, ie. just put Home Depot on the company line and put the number on the work line