Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    storm
    Thanks Guys. It fix my problem that started back in July. Within 1 hour of posting my problem, I had a working solution. You guys are the best. Great site, I check it daily for updates. I am mostly a reader, not a poster, and the solution came from someone making their first post! You guys made a believer out of me. Thanks again.

BTW ... when I ran the batch file, it would say hit enter to continue, then run again. It did this about 4 times before I terminated it. Not an issue for me, but I thought worth mentioning. I am just thrilled that it worked.

Device
    Storm (9530)
    OS
    You're welcome. Since I found the answer to a number of questions here and I've been following 5.0.0.191 leak closely on this site, I felt I "owed it to the site" to provide an answer to someone new. That's the reason I signed up to post.

I need my camera so haven't tried .191 (okay, also haven't worked up the courage to use something unofficial). But flick scrolling, more speed, threaded SMS, etc is pretty tempting. Might seriously consider a hybrid with the right features and stability.

BTW..my computer is a laptop running Vista Home Premium and I had the same experience. The batch file kept saying "press any key to continue" and when I did, it would repeat. I too finally terminated it. But it worked.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    Hopefully 5.0.0.191
    All you gotta do is go to memory and make sure something called Mass Storage mode, or something like that is enabled, just had to do it myself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123