Poll: Thoughts on .191

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    I really liked the improvments of .191. Unfortunately, I can not keep it and only because of the camera. Although it is not a great one, I have 2 young kids that I send pictures everyday to my family back in the Bronx. When the camera issue gets fixed I am back on it. Currently, I am running .140 Hybrid from OOAK and I still have the flick scrolling from the switch from .191 with all of the missing stuff.

With all of these different versions of 5.0 OS, not one should still be using 4.7 OSs. The apps will catch up very soon and if the S2 is definately coming out at end of Sept/Oct, we can expect all of the social apps and other 3rd party apps to make amendments to fit the new product.

PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    I'm keeping it!! I like the changes, and I rarely use my camera so I'm fine with it..

PIN
    3049787A
    Device
    9530 - Storm
    OS
    Hybrid 5.0.0.140/.154
    I miss the camera, and Facebook, but the difference in the operations of the phone is spectacular. This is why I am keeping it, and hope everything is fixed in future leaks. 5.0 rocks!

Now I'm going to wait (im)patiently for the storm 2 so I can have WiFi!

Cheers,
    B.D.

PIN
    304C7468
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0 Hybrid
    I love the new features but the lack of a functioning camera killed it for me. I went back to BBC v8.5

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    i knew there wouldn't be a category for me.

* thinks it's ok and will stick with it till something better comes along or it blows up.

i'm wondering how many folks that are in love with it came from 4.7??? for me coming from 5.0.0.140 it is a little disappointing. i think the main thing making me stick with it is the ability to use custom themes.flickscroll is neat and the threaded sms is maybe a bit better than the sms viewer from empower. there are many more problems with 191 than there were with 140. as far as the,"smoother","faster","battery",and "radio" they are great but i see no difference between 140 and 191.

Device
    Storm
    OS
    .151/.167 Lyricidal v10
    I'm not going to bother, and it's not just the camera. I've seen too many other issues with any 5.0 update to even care.'

I have to admit I got real excited when I first heard about it but as the news came out about problems, I simply don't see the reason to do it.

I'm running lyricidal's v10 now and so far so good for me.

Device
    OS

What does everyone think of OS .191?

So what does everyone think about this os .191 is the camera,and video going to work eventually or what?? please lets find a fix if there is one thanx.:cool2::cool2:

Device
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Hey look at the positive side. Now we have handy reset buttons on the side of our 9530s!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast