Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

PIN
    3083149D
    Device
    OS
    the camera on the storm version does not work

Device
    9530/Droid
    Kinda scared to give it a try, why have the last few leaks had so many issues. dont remember this many issues with 4.7 Rim leaks

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Kinda scared to give it a try, why have the last few leaks had so many issues. dont remember this many issues with 4.7 Rim leaks
    4.7 Had tons of issues... take .75 and compare it with 151 lol its like an Amish Man verse George Jetson

Now when I get a call coming in the people are on the other end actually going "Wow you picked up the phone quick" - pshhh no freezing since them .75 Years....

I easily compare this to XP > Vista Jump.... sure it has bugs but still very solid... but we all know Win7 is around the corner somewhere

Device
    9530/Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    4.7 Had tons of issues... take .75 and compare it with 151 lol its like an Amish Man verse George Jetson

Now when I get a call coming in the people are on the other end actually going "Wow you picked up the phone quick" - pshhh no freezing since them .75 Years....

I easily compare this to XP > Vista Jump.... sure it has bugs but still very solid... but we all know Win7 is around the corner somewhere
    I agree .75 sucked dont even want to remeber those days... Ha!
    Here are the apps i use on a regular basis, you think any of these are going to give me problems
    weatherbug
    Ubertwitter
    ScoreMobile
    Poynt
    Buzzed
    Amaze
    Slacker

And i guess i could live without a camera but i wonder if the video camera on Qik will work???
    Maybe i'll have to give it a try,

Device
    9530/Droid
    By the way wheres a working link without the tools
    nevermind
    Last edited by gatewayad; 08-31-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Device
    Storm 9530 Unlocked
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by markdental View Post
    The lack of the camera is a killer for me. But I still loaded it up to play with it.

I love the build because it shows that RIM is FINALLY moving in the right direction. I am truly excited now for the upcoming builds.

NOW, if they could only figure out how to run applications off of the SD card, we would have a winner.
    I don't see this happening until they make a change to how the BB acts when you plug it into a computer. Since it maps the BB drive and the SD card making them inaccessible to the BB while it's connected to the computer, it would probably cause other problems if the apps couldn't access the SD.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Well, I was about to say that I was probably going to downgrade back to BBC8.5, but then I stumbled on something I hadn't noticed before... Using the standard lock to lock the phone used to take upwards of a second and a half, sometimes more. Now it's nearly instantaneous. Unlocking is similarly improved. The BerryWeather icon not updating is a drag, and the camera is a minor nuisance, but the across the board improvements make this a really tough choice...

PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by B Jorje
    Well, I was about to say that I was probably going to downgrade back to BBC8.5, but then I stumbled on something I hadn't noticed before... Using the standard lock to lock the phone used to take upwards of a second and a half, sometimes more. Now it's nearly instantaneous. Unlocking is similarly improved. The BerryWeather icon not updating is a drag, and the camera is a minor nuisance, but the across the board improvements make this a really tough choice...
    Just like you, I'm caught in between. I love the speed & the new options, but miss my FB app. I'm hoping I don't miss anything by not having a camera.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast