Poll: Thoughts on .191

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

markdental is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Device
    Storm 9530
    The lack of the camera is a killer for me. But I still loaded it up to play with it.

I love the build because it shows that RIM is FINALLY moving in the right direction. I am truly excited now for the upcoming builds.

NOW, if they could only figure out how to run applications off of the SD card, we would have a winner.

naillady_1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    BBC-V10
    I'm keeping it! I've had none of the issues mentioned. No random reboots! Everything seems to work great for me. I never use the camera so that was not an issue for me. All the apps I use work fine. Yes I have a couple of bugs, such as the weather app not updating in themes, but that is easily resolved with a work around. Battery life and memory are outstanding! So for now I'm keeping it and loving it! Thanks BBOS for the leak!

Flick Scrolling & Threaded SMS & Lightening Fast!! Woooohooo!
    Last edited by naillady_1; 08-31-2009 at 09:59 AM.

diverbelow is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    OS
    I love .191 on my Storm. It's nice and quick, and even my brother wants .191 installed on his Storm.
    Like eveyone else, Flick scrolling and threaded SMS/MMS, the new phone app layout and the overall performance; I can't get rid of those...

Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by markdental View Post
    The lack of the camera is a killer for me. But I still loaded it up to play with it.

I love the build because it shows that RIM is FINALLY moving in the right direction. I am truly excited now for the upcoming builds.

NOW, if they could only figure out how to run applications off of the SD card, we would have a winner.
    I with ya MarkD. My faith in RIM is being restored. 191 has its bugs yes, but man the finished 5.0 product is gonna be freakin sweet! Very excited that RIM is listening to its users instead of doing what they feel is best. There is a lot of things in this new OS that shows RIM has been listening/watching. The Mangage connection and clock hotspots are two examples of that. Theme makers started puting those in after the Plazmic release and RIM must have noticed.

ordy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    30713D1E
    Device
    OS
    Some .328 hybrid
    I'm sticking with it. Although i'm noticing more and more that i'm kicking myself because the camera doesn't work. Flick scrolling and threaded sms are def. winners.

MajikUF is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 9530 Unlocked
    OS
    I will probably stay with 191. I was using 140, so I didn't really lose anything (except the camera) that I didn't already lose by going to 140. (I guess BBM5 also, but 4 works just fine)

191 has a few bugs here and there, but I think they are just minor annoyances. Not worth going back at this point. Maybe jlevy will get a hold of 222 soon. :P

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    I will be staying with the 191 after using multiple hybrids. I really like the feel of it. I will probably try out a couple of the hybrids just to see how they compare, but for now 191 is on my phone and I am loving it. I just would like to have my camera back

tmord1 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    I'm new to blackberry, but so far, I like 191. I don't know if I'm just lucky, but my camera works--i have a tour, I don't know if ppl with issues have another bb. I do find new mssg alerts' bit quirky and hope that they are more stable in the official version. Love the threaded sms...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast