Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 28

  1. #9
    Bxrider117's Avatar
    Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Sorry playing catch up here

    What os do you have installed on your phone now? If it is a straight OS then do the following

    Delete OS off PC through control panel add/remove

    then navigate to C-programs files-common files-research in motion-shared-loader files- and delete anything in that folder.

    Now on your phone delete any bbm that may be installed

    Empty recycle bin then reload the OS you have installed on your phone back onto pc. Then run loader.exe and and it should update your core apps and put bbm back on the list to load.
    Bryan,

    I have done that before, but I did not delete my recycle bin. I going to do that and if it works, I am going to kick myself for not deleting my recycle bin.



  2. #10
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
    Bryan,

    I have done that before, but I did not delete my recycle bin. I going to do that and if it works, I am going to kick myself for not deleting my recycle bin.
    Keep us posted

  3. #11
    scattaman's Avatar
    scattaman is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    PIN
    305836DD
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    76
    i'll try it too...thanks Bryan



  4. #12
    Bxrider117's Avatar
    Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Keep us posted
    Well Bryan.

    No luck. I followed tohse instructions and when I redownloaded the OS. I could see BBM and the box was checked, but under action it said none. I am at a total lose. Something that seems so easy is truly frustrating. I think I am going to go back to .140.

    Thanks for the help!!

  5. #13
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
    Well Bryan.

    No luck. I followed tohse instructions and when I redownloaded the OS. I could see BBM and the box was checked, but under action it said none. I am at a total lose. Something that seems so easy is truly frustrating. I think I am going to go back to .140.

    Thanks for the help!!
    And you tired the OTA for it with no luck as well?



  6. #14
    Bxrider117's Avatar
    Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    And you tired the OTA for it with no luck as well?
    Yes sir. I download them and then when I look in my applications, it does not show up.

  7. #15
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Bxrider117 View Post
    Yes sir. I download them and then when I look in my applications, it does not show up.
    OK just to double check

    Your are deleting any BBM listed in applications on your phone. Then downloading 4.7 ota here

    After that finishes you are rebooting your phone. Then it should show up? Sorry if this is a rehash just making sure

  8. #16
    Bxrider117's Avatar
    Bxrider117 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glendale, AZ
    PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OK just to double check

    Your are deleting any BBM listed in applications on your phone. Then downloading 4.7 ota here

    After that finishes you are rebooting your phone. Then it should show up? Sorry if this is a rehash just making sure
    I am downloading this ota you sent to me and Iam going to reboot my phone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •