PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Need help with Poynt

I cannot get Poynt to show in full screen mode, the keyboard takes up the bottom of the screen and I cannot get rid of the keyboard, I have tried compatibility mode on and off. I am running Lyrical 6v10 over 151. I have tried Poynt version 1.4.7.72. I used to have the beta and that worked fine. I was unable to restore the beta from 3rd party apps a couple of operating systems ago. I do a clean install.
    Thank you.

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by basilb View Post
    I cannot get Poynt to show in full screen mode, the keyboard takes up the bottom of the screen and I cannot get rid of the keyboard, I have tried compatibility mode on and off. I am running Lyrical 6v10 over 151. I have tried Poynt version 1.4.7.72. I used to have the beta and that worked fine. I was unable to restore the beta from 3rd party apps a couple of operating systems ago. I do a clean install.
    Thank you.
    Sounds like a compatibility issue. You may need to start all over again with the install of 151 and Lyric 6v10. I can not understand why poynt is not working. Do you still have the beta version?
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Sounds like a compatibility issue. You may need to start all over again with the install of 151 and Lyric 6v10. I can not understand why poynt is not working. Do you still have the beta version?
    Okay thanks a new project for later today, will try putting 151 without 6v10 and try poynt. Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I even tried with default theme and still will not work properly.

quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Liked
    0 times
    The version I have installed is v1.4.2.72, idk if ur was a typo but I believe that's the latest beta. I went on their website via storm browser and downloaded it. I did this yest after installing .191. Make sure u have the right version.

basilb is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    BOLD 9650
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    The version I have installed is v1.4.2.72, idk if ur was a typo but I believe that's the latest beta. I went on their website via storm browser and downloaded it. I did this yest after installing .191. Make sure u have the right version.
    My bad - typo I have same version as you. Thanks