Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamtobelieve View Post
    J,

Have you tried to reinstall the OS's onto your computer after you had messed around the all the COD files?
    yea i installed them all, pulled the cods i wanted then removed them all. When I got done i was going through dm so I didnt have a single os installed on the pc

PIN
    ...i have one of them :)
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Try loading .75 on your device, then going through the Verizon site to do the update to the .148?

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Try loading .75 on your device, then going through the Verizon site to do the update to the .148?
    That's what i'm doing right now, just because I have nothing else to do at the moment *LMAO* I wanna see if the OTA from .75 to .148 is still up and functional......

I think i'm gonna play with .75 for a few minutes before I run the OTA..... reminisce about how frustrating it once was....

EDIT: Meh, .75 isn't quite as bad as I had remembered....... Slight lag, but nothing horrible.....
    Last edited by Dave12308; 08-30-2009 at 08:28 PM.

Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    WOW, that is alot of effort to get a PHONE to take pictures, kudos to your efforts but I just use my Olympus Stylus 780 Camera and I don't ask it to make calls for me. sorry, just trying to inject some humor where discouraging results were winning, just in fun :laugh2:

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    i didnt do it that way went from .75 to .148 through dm with out the os on my pc dm downloaded it interanally

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    WOW, that is alot of effort to get a PHONE to take pictures, kudos to your efforts but I just use my Olympus Stylus 780 Camera and I don't ask it to make calls for me. sorry, just trying to inject some humor where discouraging results were winning, just in fun :laugh2:
    lol your fine was funny, but my wife and i work opposite alot and we like to quickly bbm pics back and forth, we have a 10month old

Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    yea i installed them all, pulled the cods i wanted then removed them all. When I got done i was going through dm so I didnt have a single os installed on the pc
    I messed around by replacing camera and video recorder COD's from just about every OS and freaked when I read this. I decided to try and go back to .148.... Luckily I was able to... I downloaded the official release from VZE left the vendor.xml file in place and downgraded through DM (Did not do any wipe) and the camera and video camera work.

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuserpa View Post
    I messed around by replacing camera and video recorder COD's from just about every OS and freaked when I read this. I decided to try and go back to .148.... Luckily I was able to... I downloaded the official release from VZE left the vendor.xml file in place and downgraded through DM (Did not do any wipe) and the camera and video camera work.
    lucky!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast